Friday, September 28, 2007

School Holidays!!!

It's that time of year again, September school Holidays...and I love it , no homework , sleep ins, no frantic rush to get out the door to get to school on time everyone can relax and move at relaxed pace I love it! The weather has just got warm enough for the kids to swim in the pool and it feels like the beginning of summer, my favourite time of year. Luckily I have managed to get some scrappin done.. I made this gorgeous open album for Zac from the night of the school concert and he simply loves it! This was also made for my DT work on Scrapbook Savvy I've used the Kaisercraft Open Album, as well as the Hiedi Swapp Chipboard and Daisy D's PP, although this was quite simple, I love the effect!




I've also worked on a page with a photo from movie world,of Zac in an orange carrot, I've had it for a while and came up with an idea to use some more of those stunning Kaiser craft pp and safron felt that I used for the double beach art LO I done .

I discovered Basic grey are also having a comptetion and for 3 lucky winners, they will receive $100 worth of products wahoo!! It's using their obscure range of pp..so I'm nearly finished and Kjirsten brought her entry over tonight and it's simply stunning! It was fun to have a go at as the paper is certainly obscure..so I'll put down as a real challenge! However Basic Grey's papers are just stunning and are always a pleasure to work with.




2 comments:

practicing peculiar said...

Your layouts just get better and better, these are STUNNING!!

Renee Culpan said...

Great album and LO Renee, and goodluck with your basic grey entry, that LO is stunning well done!!