Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New LO...



I've created this L today using Daisy D's beacon hill pp, layering flowers and die cut tags..I really loved using the flowers as they gave a fabbo 3 demensional look and the colours are stunning..I've had the pic for a while and this was perfect to use with this LO.




You can see in a close up how fab the layering of the flowers really looks....
Now to my big news....I'm off to 7 GYPSIES tommorow for a full day Workshop..from 9 till 5 , I simply can't wait . I've packed up all my bits and pieces that I will need to take and of course my camera to take heaps of pics.... I was ablr to do this because of Diane from Scrapbook Savvy...and I just want to say THANKS!!! and give her a big hug.....oxoxo

1 comment:

Renee Culpan said...

Gorgeous LO Renee the layered flowers look great!! Have a great time at 7 gypsies and make sure you fill us in..