Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Angels are looking over me!

I couldn't be Happier , at this moment I feel as though all angels are looking over me! I recieved an email Today....with an acceptance letter for one of my LO's to be published in the For Keeps Magazine...In the past 3 months I have acceded my goals..I joined an awsome forum, was asked to join their team as a DT Member, had a few LO's accepted into the major Paper Companies Galleries, won a few comps...and now for the best news of all..a LO of mine will be published!!! Wowzers! I am feeling sooooo happy within my own personal ability to achieve in a passion I love , I've just gone out there and went for it..and to my surprise have been accepted into the world of internet scrapbooking with arms wide open.


So I want to take this opportunity to thank my friends who have helped me get to where I'm at today...firstly Kjirsten who has given me endless encouragement!! and all the love a friend could give, Secondly Diane Scrapbook savvy Lady Boss! who gave me the greatest opportunity to part of a great design team... and Julie who without her few tips and words of wisdom gave me the idea to submit all of what I had to offer to the magazines...


The LO that is getting published, was possibly one I never thought would, it's gone into the theme for heart felt journalling and it's how I feel about my Hubby DH, I showed this LO to me Mother in law only a few days ago and I said this is what I wanted to say at my wedding, but me being to shy..didn't and now it's being printed the whole world can read about it.. I also rember when I had first completed it and gave it to Simon to read and his eyes swelled up and the hint of a tear rolled down his face, at that moment I knew, I myself would always hold this LO close to my heart!


So here it is...

2 comments:

Jolene said...

I am so excited for you! Your work is stunning, and it's no surprise that you are being recognized by DTs and pubs. Big congrats!!

Alaine said...

Congratulations Renee, it is a great layout! Nice to see the publishers recognise the importance of journalling in a layout!