Monday, January 21, 2008

Our weekend!

Well we have had a fantastic couple of days , before Sim goes back to work..On Thursday we headed down to Southport and took the kids to Seaworld, Nanna and Papa also came along so it was so much fun.Elly simply addored the polar Bear, she could have sat there all day and watched him. We also saw a dolphin show my goodness they are strong I got some amazing pics! We went on a couple of rides and elly just hit the 95cm mark so she just made it, but they had the Eye there and Maureen and I got in with the kids, as Sim and Ken are a bit funny with heights and at the top we could see the entire park as well as the Gold Coast, we were lucky to be able to experience it at it is only on lease to Seaworld this month!



The next Day we had some rest..and then we went up to the North coast to visit my family again and I was so excited about seeing my new little Niece who now has a name "Ebony" she has grown so much in just a couple of weeks and is now weighing in at 2.7kg which is what Elly weighed when she was born. She is just sooo beautiful, makes me feel sooo clucky! I just love her so much, and you can see how much the kids adore her. Sim just kept checking in her all the time too...


While we were up there we headed to Underwaterworld...which the kids loved of course , they had the special attraction of "Spider Crabs" and gee they are huge, these ones were only 8 weeks old and they looked pretty mean , but they do span up to 8 meters..yuck hate to run into one of those! Zac and Kye where also lucky to have a kiss from a seal..such a great experience for them..my kids seem to luv underwater life, they also experienced holding a native cochroach, I'm not sure what's worse the Spider crabs or the roach..and of course Sim started to think something like that would make a great pet, ooohh!.

And finallly for the most uplifting news in my scrapping world..yesterday I got 3 emails from scrapbooking memories with 3 acceptances and this morning another three came and 3 more LO's have been accepted, woohoo, I am compleatly over the moon , my whole family will be in print!

2 comments:

Sarah Feeney said...

Awesome pics Renee! And a huge congrats on the mag acceptances!

karen said...

way to go renee good on ya how many is that now you will be topping 10 soon. Go Girl