Thursday, February 21, 2008

123 challenge

This is my entry for the 123 challenge, I used the no 3 in the title a Hambly Screen prints Overlay, and have strips for journalling..I luv this pic of Elly, I tell you she can be such a hot head when things arn't going her way, it takes about 3 seconds for her to get this face

More exciting news my DT pack from http://www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au/store/index.php ahs arrived containg some gorgeous October Afternoon pp, can't wait to get started on these! I also had an email from SM yesterday with an acceptance of my FLY LO to be published in the moments gallery! Yayyy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is such a cute pic Renee - even if she's got the grumps lol.
Gorgeous layout - love the bright colours you've used!!
And congrats on the pick up with
SM.

Julie xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

Hay renee thanks for the wonderful comment this LO is my Fav it just jumps out at you...

And good luck this year with all your publications..

your on a roll

cheers
sandie
xx

Alaine said...

Renee I love this page! This is such a cute photo of your baby girl!