Thursday, April 24, 2008

123 challenge April

So here is my take on the 123 challenge for April, these pics are from Elly and I at Ice skating, I tell you it was soo funny it might sound mean but taking your kids ice skating for the first time is something else, I couldn't stop laughing, they looked liked rappers on ice especially Zac, but we had soo much fun! A great family day out!
The challenge was
1.Use a hand made embellishment- top right paper clip, made by Melinda Taylor in a swapp
2. Use a household item, I used a dish sponge ( clean of course, lol)
3.Use the word Showers or April, well showers was my word of choice, please I was showered in laughter!!bottom right..
Here is my LO.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee, great layout! Looks like you had heaps of fun ice-skating! I haven't done that for years and probably would spend more time on my rear than upright if I went! LOL! Thanks heaps for putting a link up for me! :-)

SANDIE MALLON said...

what a gorgeous page... your so creative i love all your pages.. that ice would be way TOO cold for me ... i hve done it 2 in my life ...

sandie
xx

Gabi Alberti said...

Peeerfect layout!!