Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mid Week.....

Mid Week... has been fairly uneventful been doing all the fun stuff ..household chores, the joys of being a Mother, most of the time I feel I'm chasing my tail..I clean up they mess up..oh well keeps me movin..Zac had his first Guitar lesson this week with Richard, and buy the end of an hour his little fingers had had a good workout..I can see we will be moving at a slow pace but Richard assures me he will get there, I'm going to have to come up with a new routine to fit in practice , homework , play time , computer time , TV time ( which would be all the time if I didn't put my foot down and send the controller on a holiday)...and we have also decided to start a little pocket money for him this week, so I'm drawing up a list of small chores for him to hopefully make life a little easier just simple stuff like setting the table for dinner , clearing the table after dinner ect... it will be interesting to how he goes and I wonder if the incentive of a little money will entice him to keep it up.

Diane was packing my first DT kit from Scrapbook Savvy this week oohhh...how exciting can't wait to get started, I've also ordered some of the new basic grey paper, and the new magnetic precision mat.. Look forward to the posty dropping of a parcel yeepee!!!

I also won the Monthly winter Challenge at BS with my Winter layout of elly...



Blog soon Renee

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Congrats on the win!! I really loved the ghost letters with this.

Renee Culpan said...

Sounds like you have been busy!!Congrats on the win Renee, great Lo.I love getting Diane's DT packs she has fabulous products to work with.