Saturday, September 1, 2007

Riverside Fireworks Spectacular


Tonight we went to the the top of spicer street, Coopooaroo to watch the Brisbane river city fireworks hosted by FM104...WOW it was stunning, especially the story bridge, and the kids loved it, The crowd was huge where we were, (about 6 kms from the city) so I can only imagine what it would have been like to be right in the middle of it. I took some pics but felt slightly under prepared as I haven't photographed fireworks before and should have checked up on the settings, oh well theirs always next time!!A tripod probably would have been useful sounds like it will be one of my next investments. This photo, is one of the better ones I took...now all I have to do is think about a great layout I could use them in hmm....

Off to watch a movie on fox, while cutting some card stock for my mini album..

Blog soon Renee






3 comments:

practicing peculiar said...

Love the way you've set it up....have copied it a bit, hope you don't mind!!!! cheers Kjirsten

Renee Culpan said...

Hey Renee, your blog is looking great!! Happy to have you here on the Scrapbook Savvy DT,and your work is great,looking forward to chatting with you and seeing more of your creations.
cheers Renee

Renee Dowling said...

Thanks Girls,

Glad you like it, thanks for your help Renee in the forum on SS which helped me to set me it up..

Cheers Renee