Sunday, November 11, 2007

Feeling Festive



I really am getting into these christmas LO's this year..I've just finished another this time, using the yummy pp from MME frost collection, I've also discovered sugar coating, which is great as you can cover all sorts of things, such as raw chipboard, ribbons, tips of flowers, buttons and it gives you a real added sparkle to your page which is great for christmas. In this LO I have Sugar Coated the large "B" letter in the LO , it was as simple as painting the chipboard, adding some glue and sprinkling the sugar coating on...


I just love that all my kids still believe in the magic of christmas, they believe in Santa and his workshop, they believe he lives at the North Pole with his elves and reindeers , they believe he visits all the good kids and leaves presents under our tree...it's so special and cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Renee - awesome work on this layout, is just gorgeous!!
My kiddo's are little and all still believe in Santa and the magic he brings for Christmas .... I will be a very sad mummy the day they no longer believe.

chat soon
Julie H xx

Anonymous said...

Renee, I love your MME layout - I have been eyeing off that pp for a little while now.
I have not looked into doing my own sugar coating, it sounds like fun though.

Shell (from SBO)