Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New Beach Pics and christmas is on it's way...

To think there is only 7 weeks to christmas can you believe it!!! Some of my chrissy shopping is done , but not nearly enough! However on the upside of that school Holidays is drawing closer which is great as there is so much less running around to do and more time to just chill out in the Summer time, which is my favourite time of year, We are real Beach goers in this house, we love boating and swimming and just generally all the fun water play ( even though itis becoming more and more restricted because of the drought).


I got some great pics developed from the last boat trip we took here a couple..
This is Zac of course always throwing you a stunning smile


and Elly, in her new swimmers ..so cute!








I also managed to some great pics to kick christmas off...




This is a LO that I've just completed...
This is the first LO for the year, I've used PP from Cosmo Cricket the Be Good range available at Scrapbook Savvy...and I simply love them , the die cuts and journalling cards are also from the the same range!









3 comments:

Renee Culpan said...

Your ahead of me with your shopping renee, i haven't even thought about it!! Those pics are very cute and I love the santa ones, will have to get organized and do some too.

Anonymous said...

Loooove your pix Renee - they are just gorgeous!!!
Terrific work on your layout - sits together perfectly.
Wish I could say I'm ready for Christmas this year, is kinda sneaking up a little too fast for me lol.

take care
Julie H xx

Leslie said...

GORGEOUS LO - wow! Love the photos of your kids and you scrapped them perfectly. I followed your blog link from SBO.