Wednesday, December 19, 2007

1,2,3 Challenge..Dear Santa...

Can you imagine Santa bringing a lolly making machine for christmas , well this is what they want!!! The list changes all the time , but it is just so cute..My kids are on Holidays now and it is awsome no more rushing around like a mad women trying to get organised in the Morning and Simon is off next week untill the 21st of January.how cool is that! He totally deserves it , we really have no plans but to just relax and do what ever we want , I really should book us in a Holiday next year but we love hanging out at home and doing day trips out on our boat and stuff. I've pretty much well done all my chrissy shopping now..Horray!! so all I have to do is clean up my house a bit and I'm done. This is my my favourite time of year the kids have swam all day in the pool and played lego, watched a movie and generally had a fun day, and I've scrapped a bit, but it really is cool cos their are no commitments to be anywhere! Gotta luv that.

3 comments:

Jolene said...

I'm glad you're all done with shopping and such. I still have a bit to do! Love this layout and how the circles aren't perfectly aligned. Gotta try that!

practicing peculiar said...

Can I borrow your machine???

Renee Culpan said...

This is a gorgeous LO Renee, I Love those papers!! Sounds like you will be having a relaxing summer break!!