Friday, December 28, 2007

Becoming an aunty

What an exciting few days I have had..first Christmas , my kids had so much fun..my house is now fully loaded with lots of new toys and games for them to enjoy, and once that was over we headed towards the sunny coast to visit my mum, sister and then to Coolum to visit the rest of the family..but unfortunately my sis Cherie wasn't there as she went into labour 5 weeks early!!! so off to Nambour Hospital we went..they decided to keep her there and hold off as long as they could to bring this little one into the world, although she was in pain we all new it was the best thing for bubba, but after a day she had better ideas and in the wee hours of the morning we had a new tiny addition to the family...she has no name yet..but she was born at a tiny 2.2kilos and 44cm long, and she is soooo beautiful I fell in love instantly! It was the such a wonderful gift for Christmas...she will spend the next 2-5 weeks in hospital in the intensive care unit however the doctors have assured us she is very healthy, but needs a little more time to grow..I am now officially aunty

No comments: