Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just a few more LO's


It's been one of those busy but not really busy weekends , it seems that when one venture ends another one finishes, I finally have my bathroom back in one piece! and not a moment too soon, when you don't have all the facilities a house needs to function with 3 chn, it really takes the stuffing out of you, but now we have decided to sell our petrol guzzling cruiser and buy a new SUV AWD Klugger, and after driving a 4WD for so long I'm sure it will feel quite strange for a while, driving a smaller car...

So I had a an email from charm over at 123 challenge blog asking me to fill out a questionarre to be in the spotlight and I must say I was a bit surprised that she asked me but it did brighten my day , so you can check this out here
http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123_cybercrop/2008/02/123-scrapper--5.html

I've also put up the photo challenge at Scrapbook Savvy , I got these awsome shots of Zac in the pool so I decided to make this months challenge an action shoot , can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!these are my examples for this month





I also created these LO's using some more of the October Afternoon pp that I got in my pack from SS..I really love this sequence of photos of kye on his BMX

This shot was taken at the beach, and the one thing I remember him calling as he was running towards his brother and sister was wait for me , I don't know how many times I've heard that!

5 comments:

karen said...

Wow interview by Charm thats great.
Just went over and read it, Good on ya. Your layouts are great So you GO GIRL.

Alaine said...

Renee that was a great interview! Congratulations and well done!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work here Renee - you take such fantastic pix!
Way to go on being the spotlight scrapper - that is too cool.

Julie xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics and Layouts! .. gorgeous! .. thanks for displaying the Buzz Blinkie .. its been fun visiting your blog :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

updates needed ... Lol just joshin ya.. i know your away taking heaps of pics hope you guys all had a great holiday catch ya

sandie
xx