Monday, April 14, 2008

CC at Scrapbook Savvy!




I had a great weekend, we had our second cyber crop at Scrapbook Savvy and it was fun chatting and joining in on a few games, Bingo was a roar and Sarah managed to trick us all again by calling an early Bingo! a bit dissapointed I didn't get all the challenges done but this is the last weekend of the school holidays so it was a busy time getting organised for the week ahead and getting my house back into some sort of decent order! I did get number 2 finished so here it is:


It was a great challenge, I used the rich colours that remind me of Autumn, we seem to get loads of leaves all over the place at this time of year, it probably has something to do with the tree's in our front yard! anyway this is elly taking her anger out on some of them!


Elly and I also made an effort to make a mother Day Card over the weekend, which she really enjoyed for the "Scrap outside the page" Blog, you needed to make a shapped card so we made a hat and stuck some feathers in it!

1 comment:

Sarah Feeney said...

Hehehe! Sorry about bingo - I just couldn't resist! It's so funny seeing everyone's reaction! LMAO!!
That layout is stunning Renee! Absolutely stunning. Your pages are really blowing me away lately! No wonder you're getting published left right and centre!
Don't worry - I only managed to get 1 CC challenge done too.