Wednesday, April 9, 2008

On Holidays!!

On Holidays...is so much fun, I can sleep in a bit without rushing around like a mad women trying to get all my kids organised for the day ahead...which means I can also have afew later nights without stressing about the next day!

So I have compleated a few LO's that I want to share!
This is such a fantastic way to keep in touch these days, my kids can ring all over the place to keep in touch with the family, without it costing a fortune!!!


this LO of my Daughter riding in the rain...reaching up to touch a leaf as she passes by..simple beauty
Another of Elly, not so happy with those famous last words "But why"

This one of her hangin upside down like a monkey!

And using some of the Cosmo Cricket " Get Happy papers" of Zac having a moment on the field!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work Renee - love that pic of your daughter out in the rain - is just beautiful.


Julie xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

nature is huge .. that is a great lo.. love the others to

sandie
xx